Saturday, November 9, 2013

wedding shoes redo

We are finally getting married! and I say finally because we have been together for 8 years now! either way it wouldn't be a wedding unless I DIY it. I found my perfect shoes at Savers for $5.99 not too shabby eh. But, there is a small defect on them. But hey who really cares cause i'm about to cover that little defect up.
They are too cute
                         Lets get started, I drew out a heart shape with a NON permanent marker.

Then I placed hot glue on only half of the heart shape, sorry no photo of the next step but its self explanatory I dipped the shoe into a bowl of glass seed beads so that they could get stuck on the shoe. next add hot glue to the other half and repeat 

And Ta Daaa you have customized your new to you wedding shoes.


Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment